The biggest and most important role we can take on in our lives as leaders, if we choose to, is that of a parent.
I recently had the great pleasure of chatting with Dina Cooper, a Transformational Parent Coach and author of the book Smart Parenting: How to Develop Your Child’s Mindset, Resilience and Courage for the Future of Work.
Dina shares such beautiful words of wisdom, wrapped in her tender and heartfelt commitment to helping you to be the best “parent as leader” you can be.
We discuss topics like:
- The importance of reflecting on how you are showing up for your kids and some of the guilt or shame you may carry as a parent.
- What are your values as a family?
- If you have a coparent, do your values align?
- How to build resilient kids who learn not to take rejection personally in a world that can, at times, be quite cruel.
- How to help them find their purpose and superpowers.
- And much more!
You can learn more about Dina and her work by visiting her website – CLICK HERE
I also hugely recommend her book Smart Parenting: How to Develop Your Child’s Mindset, Resilience and Courage for the Future of Work (now available via Amazon).
Until Next time…
Find the passion.
Develop the skills.
Make the numbers.
Make a difference.
“APAC’s most respected transformational leadership performance coach”
Paul Mitchell (@Paul_S_Mitchell) is a speaker, author, transformational leadership coach and founder of the human enterprise. Through leadership coaching, leadership development programmes, keynotes and facilitation, Paul works with organisations to build cultures where everybody leads.